Classic Bike Insurance Quotes in North Carolina
For most motorcycle enthusiasts, the only thing better than owning a shiny new hunk of horsepower with two wheels is owning and cherishing a vintage or classic bike. There’s something really cool about working on and showing off a vintage bike that looks like it’s in showroom condition. Plenty of chrome, lots of leather, and a paint job that is a work of art, and when you crank that baby up, oh, that sound, that garage-shaking sound!
Classic bike lovers need classic bike insurance to put a veil of protection over their weekend warrior. They want to make sure that if their baby is stolen, vandalized, damaged, or totaled, there will be full compensation that will allow them to start the process over again or pick up where they left off.
Classic bike owners want to make sure that when they’re showing their baby off at a vintage bike show, their masterpiece is covered from taillight to headlight. What if you have your classic bike transported to the show rather than riding it? In that case, you’ll need comprehensive classic bike insurance for that as well.
Classic bike lovers all across North Carolina can look to the professionals at Protective Agency for classic bike insurance to protect their investment. The expert agents are available to discuss every coverage option and explain the features and benefits so you can make an informed decision. Our policies include the following:
- Bodily Injury Liability: This pays for medical expenses that you are liable for in the event of an at-fault accident.
- Property Damage Liability: If you or another insured rider are in an at-fault accident, Property Damage Liability will pay to repair or replace the other driver’s bike, vehicle or other property.
- Medical Payments: Medical Payments coverage will pay for your injuries and injuries to a passenger on your bike, no matter who’s at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: This coverage pays if you are injured by another driver who is uninsured or underinsured in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: This optional coverage pays if your classic bike is damaged by another driver who is uninsured or underinsured, or if you are the victim of a hit and run accident.
But, What Makes It Special?
- Guaranteed Value: While a motorcycle covered under a standard policy is insured at “actual cash value” or “market value,” classic bike insurance covers your bike at the “appraised” or “agreed upon” value. This includes additional custom equipment, custom paint, custom saddlebags, and the related spare parts that you keep “just in case.”
- 24/7 Coverage: The classic bike insurance coverage offered by Protective Agency stays on guard 24/7 – 365 days a year. Whether you are cruising, parked at a bike show, or your bike is on a transporter, your priceless baby is protected from damages, theft, or vandalism.
- Customized Policy: While most standard auto policies limit the policyholder to four or five motorcycles per policy, our classic bike insurance will cover one or 101 classic bikes; it’s your call.
- More Than Just The Vehicle: At Protective Agency, we understand that most classic bike lovers own memorabilia and valuable parts and tools. We cover them as well, even when you’re on the road or showing off your prized possession at a bike show.
At Protective Agency, we provide North Carolina motorcyclists with classic bike insurance that fully protects your pride and joy. Call (877) 739-9367 today for a quote or visit one of our 17 locations in North Carolina.