Whether you’re living the big city lifestyle in Charlotte or looking to lay back on Outer Banks beaches, our great state offers something for everyone. For most North Carolina residents, their home is not only their castle – it’s also their most valuable asset.
The insurance professionals at Protective Agency understand the need to protect your home. Homes are where families are grown and where memories are made. As such, we want to help you find the best home owner insurance at the most affordable rates.
North Carolina homeowner insurance encompasses more than just protecting damages to your home and belongings; it’s also about providing financial protection in the event of liability after an accident, or providing resources if you have to move temporarily while your home is under repair. We understand full coverage is more than just a policy at Protective.
Covering All of North Carolina
When the professionals at Protective Agency promise to serve you, we also mean it. With 14 offices across our state, we are prepared to provide affordable home insurance solutions in North Carolina with outstanding service from experienced professionals.
No matter where you work and live in our state, we’re able to help you find the perfect homeowners insurance policy for you. Cities we cover include:
- High Point
When you need affordable and reliable home insurance, vehicle insurance, motorcycle insurance, or commercial vehicle insurance, call or visit a Protective Agency near you.
Protective Agency’s standard homeowners insurance policy will provide a package of coverage. There are also other options that will enable us to offer insurance solutions to meet your needs and fit your budget. We work to make any policy you require suitable to your needs. Some of these coverage options include:
- Dwelling: Dwelling coverage protects the structure of your home and will pay for the repair of damages or, in the event of a total loss, a complete rebuild due to a covered peril.
- Other Structures: Many homeowners have unattached structures on their property such as a workshop or free-standing garage. This coverage will pay for repairing damages or replacing any structures that are not attached to your home.
- Personal Property (contents): Anything within your home that is not attached to it is considered personal property. Your insurance will pay to repair or replace any of your damaged personal property resulting from a covered peril.
- Personal Liability: Your personal liability coverage will cover you and your family if you are found liable for injuries to a third party that occur on your property or in your home.
- Medical Payments: The medical payments coverage is similar to your personal liability coverage except liability does not have to be proven for a third party to collect benefits.
- Loss of Use: If a covered peril causes damage to your property, and you and your family must live elsewhere while your home is under repair, you will be reimbursed for the expenses that result from the loss of use of your home.
- Optional Coverage Options: While most North Carolina home insurance policies contain a list of core coverage, there are also optional coverages such as water-backup, scheduled personal property, mold coverage, and identity theft that can be added for an additional premium.
We Walk and Talk You Through It
The licensed professionals at Protective Agency are available by telephone or in person to talk. Feel free to get in touch online, too. Our staff is available to talk you through the coverages available for home insurance in North Carolina.
Rather than offering cookie-cutter coverage, our professionals will help you design a policy that meets your individual needs and your budget. We care about your financial protection and will take as much time as necessary to answer all your questions.
Why Choose Protective Agency?
At Protective Agency, we’ve been working with North Carolina families for over sixty years. We’ve seen the good times, and we’ve weathered the bad ones right alongside you. Throughout the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about insurance and what families need; and we want to help your family find the ideal policy for you.
To ensure we offer the best homeowners insurance in North Carolina, we dug into what people want. Not only is great coverage of primary concern, but so is pricing. The less money you spend on premiums the more time can be spent on making memories with your loved ones.
So we put two and two together at Protective Agency and started offering policies that residents of North Carolina want. Our homeowners insurance policy provides coverage with a variety of options, features, and flexibility such as low down payments and low monthly payments.
How can you beat that combination? Here’s a little secret: you can’t! These options combined with Protective’s award-winning customer service, the search is over.
Proudly Serving North Carolina
Protective Agency is proud to serve the great state of North Carolina. If you’re looking to update or improve your homeowners insurance, get in touch today.