Commercial Truck Insurance Quotes in North Carolina
If you are a North Carolina business owner and use any vehicle in your business, the insurance professionals at Protective Agency are uniquely qualified to deliver the most affordable insurance solutions with low-cost financing.
As commercial truck insurance experts, we can handle anything from light-duty pickups and vans, all the way to box trucks and semi-trucks. From single unit policies to small or large fleet policies, our licensed professionals are available to help you navigate the insurance landscape and prepare you to make informed decisions about your coverages and limits.
Commercial Truck Insurance Risks
Expenses resulting from commercial truck accidents are rising each year as injured parties realize that commercial vehicles and their owners maintain higher limits of coverage than a personal vehicle owner. Law firms are standing by to draw up lawsuits to go after you and your insurance company, and for this reason, your business needs to partner with a financially stable insurer.
- There were over 88,000 large truck crashes with injuries in the U.S. in 2014 according to the NHTSA.
- There were over 1,100,000 light truck crashes with injuries in the U.S. in 2014 according to the NHTSA.
- The average cost of a commercial truck accident to the business owner is about $59,000.
These statistics make it crystal clear that businesses across North Carolina need to mitigate their commercial vehicle risk by transferring it to a highly-rated commercial truck insurer.
- Bodily Injury Liability: This coverage pays for medical expenses that you or your business may be liable for in the event of an at-fault accident.
- Property Damage Liability: If you or another insured driver are in an at-fault accident, Property Damage Liability will pay to repair or replace the other driver’s vehicle or other property.
- Medical Payments: This coverage will pay for your injuries as well as injuries to passengers in your insured vehicle, no matter who’s at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: This coverage pays if you or an insured driver are injured by another driver who is uninsured or underinsured in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: This optional coverage pays if your insured vehicle is damaged by another driver who is uninsured or underinsured.
- Comprehensive: This provides coverage if your vehicle is damaged for reasons other than an accident, such as vandalism or theft.
- Collision: Collision coverage pays for repairs or replacement of your insured vehicle in the event of an at-fault accident.
Additional coverages available according to your business needs:
- On-hook Coverage – If your vehicle is a tow-truck it covers the vehicle being towed.
- Non-owned Liability – This provides liability coverage for vehicles that are used but not owned by the business.
- Hired Auto Liability – This endorsement provides coverage if the business must rent or lease a replacement vehicle.
Professionals Serving Professionals
Although a commercial truck insurance policy is similar any many ways to a personal auto policy, there are differences to meet the needs of your business:
- Higher Available Limits: Commercial truck insurance provides liability limits up to $1 million or $2 million dollars to afford better protection for our business and to accommodate liability rules determined by the state of North Carolina.
- No Driver Limits: Most transportation businesses will have many drivers listed on the policy, this type of policy has no limit to the number of drivers that can be covered.
- No Unit Limits: Commercial truck insurance policies do not limit the number of units (vehicles) listed on the policy to accommodate businesses with large fleets.
With Protective Agency as your insurance partner, your business can obtain the critical insurance protection needed to mitigate properly your risk of owning and operating commercial vehicles.
For commercial truck insurance in North Carolina, look to Protective Agency for